In accordance with FDA’s Enforcement Policy for Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation and Cardiopulmonary Bypass Devices During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency, Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff, which was issued on April 6, 2020, Terumo Cardiovascular is providing updates regarding our Cardiopulmonary Bypass Devices (see below for applicable devices).
Find information related to our products and services during this rapidly evolving situation. Check back regularly for newly posted documents, guides and support materials.
Learn more about how Terumo is responding to COVID-19.
- Terumo Donates USD 2.4 Million in Cash and Products to Support COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Efforts Worldwide
(April 22, 2020)
- Use of Terumo Cardiovascular’s CDI Blood Parameter Monitoring Systems in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Therapy
(April 22, 2020)
- Use of Terumo Cardiovascular's CAPIOX FX25 Oxygenator in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Therapy
(April 20, 2020)
- Terumo Statement Regarding Production (COVID-19) (March 12, 2020)
- Terumo Responds to the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak in China (February 4, 2020)
Out of an abundance of caution during this global health event, Terumo Cardiovascular has restricted all domestic air travel for its U.S. associates. Despite this change, we are continuing to conduct service activities for our customers.
Urgent Service Needs
We are committed to upholding our customary 24-hour response time for equipment repairs as we are able. However, some customers may experience longer than expected lead times for repairs due to geographical location and service request volumes.
Terumo Cardiovascular will continue conducting preventative maintenance for all hospitals allowing access. No delays are expected for scheduled preventative maintenance in the continental U.S. under the new travel restrictions.
We thank you for your patience and for continuing to serve our communities with Terumo Cardiovascular products and exceptional quality of care.
Our customer service and technical support teams are on standby to answer your questions and schedule necessary repairs and maintenance.
Technical Support/Service Requests:
- 24-hour Hotline: 800.441.3220
Customer Support/Order Inquiry:
- Perfusion Products: 800.521.2818
- CV Surgery Products: 888.758.8000
Support and information for international markets:
- Click Here to find your local Terumo distributor or branch.